Creating a Scholarship
We are incredibly grateful for those who offer this crucial support for our students. We invite you to join our other donors by creating a scholarship or adding to an existing one.
- To learn more about the different ways you can give to UNC Charlotte, visit University Advancement.
- To give a gift to an existing scholarship fund, you can easily give online at giving.charlotte.edu.
- If you are interested in creating a new scholarship, or if you have questions about giving to UNC Charlotte, contact the Development Department by calling 704-687-7224.
Ways to Give
UNC Charlotte relies on the generous investment and support provided by dedicated alumni, parents, friends, faculty and staff.
- Gifts to UNC Charlotte help advance its mission as North Carolina’s urban research university, offering internationally competitive and exemplary undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and professional education and research programs.
- Make a gift and an impact today!
The Evergreen Scholarship Fund is a unique and flexible scholarship fund designated to help our students with their ultimate goal – to graduate.
About the Scholarship
- The fund allows the University to evaluate current enrollment, student retention rate, financial aid, and graduation gaps annually.
- This criteria allows us to identify the changing needs of our diverse group of students over time to help them meet their goals.
- As a result, the Evergreen Scholarship Fund allows the University to combine several donors’ gifts, regardless of size, to leverage additional funding for students to get them over a small financial hurdle.
Your Gift & Our Goal
Your gift to the Evergreen Scholarship Fund will allow us to:
- Provide scholarship funds to Undergraduate Admissions to award to high-achieving students in combination with Honors Program Acceptance.
- Provide need-based funds to Financial Aid to support grants for students with high unmet need or for students who have exhausted their aid eligibility.
- Provide completion grants to Seniors with high amounts of unmet need to help them cross the finish line to graduation.
- Award grants for stop-out prevention